Thursday, January 14, 2010

Understanding How to Make a Woman Filled With Sexual Desire

I can remember when I was a lot younger. I used to be one of those guys that always ended being friends with a woman and not much more. Frustrating it was to say the least. You take her out, hoping that she will realize that you are really the kind of man that she should be with and in the end, you wind up with a kiss on the cheek and a pat on the arm.



Not exactly the kind of stuff that keeps YOU buzzing about with intensity.

Finally, I decided to make a change. Forget about just trying to be friends with a woman. Forget about going out to dinner and knowing already that nothing at all is going to happen. You and I both know there is nothing worse than getting all psyched up about going out with a woman only to feel the let down at the end when you know you and her are going to be going to sleep in different beds and that's just the way it's going to be.

I did the unthinkable. I shirked all of the things that I had been taught on how to make a woman fall in love and started to act more like the guys I knew and detested, yet always seem to get on the receiving end of things with a woman. You might think that trying all of the cute, friendly things with a woman is all it takes, but it's not.

I was stunned.

The change happened rather quickly. Just by forging ahead and not trying to be the man friend to a woman, I immediately saw my sex life take a rather nice turn around. My confidence soared through the roof, which only made me seem MORE attractive to the women that I interacted with.

Instead of going out to dinner, picking up the check and losing a bit of my self respect, I was going HOME with the women that I wanted and I didn't have to do anything but be a GUY. You know the kind of guy that's a little rough around the edges, far from perfect, and still drives a woman wild?

So, how does this apply to YOU?

If you want to be the kind of guy that women absolutely fall for, one of the ones that they take home at the end of the night, then you have to act like a MAN.

You have to be able to make a woman feel a little primal urge inside of her that screams out and fills her with desire. Is it complicated?



Source: Ezine

No comments:

Post a Comment